So two days ago, I received a comment on my “About” page informing me of my nomination for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”…
This is truly humbling, to know that others out there who do not even know me take note of the activity on this blog.
This is somewhat similar to TAG & TMI (Too Much Information) the video bloggers involve in, so I’m going to do my bit and move it along…
With appreciation, I would like to thank emdt.photgraphy for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”. Thank you emdt.photography!!!
And here are the things to know:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. This Blog represents a Non-Profit Organization in Nigeria.
2. We are based in the city of Lagos.
3. We identify social issues ravaging vulnerable women and children and try to reform them.
4. We do run out of ideas sometimes on what to post but I’m sure that happens to everyone at some point.
5. We post thrice a week; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so be sure to catch us on those days.
6. We encourage referrals of issues within our intervention range; we’re open to you even virtually.
7. For a personal tip, the mind behind the blog is a young female.
Phew… That wasn’t so hard…
Now for the most difficult aspect of the entire piece, here are my own fifteen nominees for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” in no particular order:
– Projects Overland are doing great work in recruiting volunteers for good work in Tanzania.
– Don Charisma always has something enjoyable to write and quite a variety.
– The Top 10 of Anything & Everything just as the name implies.
– The Manifest-Station a place for words; raw inspiring stories that should be told.
– ADN about those caring for Alzheimer’s and dementia victims in Namibia.
– Ollaflaky a blog for social work, personal advise among others.
– YWWP attempts to solve commonly known problems.
– emdt.photography tells about Namibia from a Namibian’s perspective through her amazing pictures and much more.
– UNICEF Connect – The Official blog for UNICEF.
– Harsh Reality gives his opinions about anything he sees fit as he sees fit.
– Xaviers Blog gives an economic political view.
– Kelzbelzphotography uses her photography to heal and some inspiration can be gotten from it.
– Chapter TK offers questions about life and the controversial issues they represent; gets you thinking.
– Aquamosh’s Blog always has something about everything.
– This is definitely not the least as I enjoy this one with its its insight on literature as an entertainment tool… Kendall F. Person, thepublicblogger
This was definitely fun…. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I did.
Have an amazing weekend…